Sunday, December 18, 2011

abandoned ship!

Yes, I realize I have not posted since August. Social Statistics took over my life and I didn't have time to watch a movie, let alone write a review.  I hate that I let this blog go, and didn't finish what I started. I would say I am going to try again next year, especially with January right around the corner. But I don't want to have to go back on my word. I will say that I will do my best to check in from time to time, especially when I have watched something special enough to share. I know now that with school, I just don't have time for a movie a day anymore.  That being said...one of my classes next semester is Crime and Cinema...so who knows!
I will leave you with a brief recommendation for the incredible series
Downton Abbey
The first series is available from Instant Netflix, the second series will air on PBS starting in January. I was sucked in within the first 15 minutes of the show, and watched the entire series over a weekend. I loved it so much I really could have just turned around and started the whole thing over again. I hope you will give it a try!  It is my goal to review a few more movies before the year is up....but I wouldn't make any bets on it!

No comments: