Wednesday, August 10, 2011

And a few more...

I ran out of time last night to finish my post so here are the rest, and lets hope I can be more consistent from now on!
#143 - Company (2007) This is a wonderfully filmed version of a revival of Stephen Sondheim's Company. It is WONDERFUL and its on Instant Netflix, and if you like musicals, you should absolutely watch it.
#144 - Winnie the Pooh (2011) Cute. Chloe didn't make it through the whole thing without getting up and wandering. It was only an hour long thankfully, don't know if I could handle any longer of a movie here. Ian, my 12 year old, seemed to find it far more amusing than my husband thought he should. It was cute. I love Pooh.
#145 - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011) Okay, this one probably deserves its one post but I just don't have time. I will just say this.  I wish that every book that I loved, could be turned into a movie this good. I cried like a baby through a whole lot of it, and I can't wait to see it again.  Awesome.
#146 - Crazy, Stupid, Love (2011) Loved this. I really really loved this.  Not just because Ryan Gosling takes his shirt off more than once, though I admit....that didn't suck.  I just really liked the story. I thought it was well written. The characters were easy to relate to, and it was pretty darn funny too.  Good movie, I recommend it.
I have a few more but have to wait until tomorrow to post them. I feel like I am almost catching up here. Hope I can keep it up!

No comments: