Thursday, August 11, 2011

Last but not least...

The last of the catch up posts!
#147 - Burning Man: Beyond Black Rock very interesting. Just reaffirmed my desire to someday go to Burning Man. I have been thinking about it for a few years now, and realize its probably not my thing, but I can't help myself. I want to go.  I feel like if I don't try it, I am really missing something big!  The documentary was actually really well done and very interesting and I can totally recommend it, even if you have no interest in Burning Man whatsoever!
#148-The Exploding Girl (2009) I loved this so much, its actually my second time viewing it. I realize its not for everyone, so I hesitate to really recommend it in general. Its a very quiet, very small independent film that basically just takes you through a week in the life of Ivy, a girl home from school on what I assume is Spring Break.   I thought this was beautiful. I thought Zoe Kazan (who I have really come to love) was incredible and I will probably watch this again at some point because I really just loved everything about this movie.

I think that about catches me up. I can't think of any others that I have watched that I forgot to blog. I hope to keep up from now on...

No comments: