Monday, April 11, 2011

Hop (2011)

Yes, it was a kids movie weekend for me.  Sorry to all the adults that can stomach these kinds of flicks.  I actually am a little ashamed to say I enjoyed this one.  I realize part of it is that I got to look at a very pretty James Marsden for an hour and a half, and that doesn't hurt really.  I thought that the story was cute (though kind of predictable) just like a Christmas movie for Easter kind of thing.  Russell Brand did a great job with the Bunny voice, and overall I just found it pretty amusing for a kid movie.  Sometimes I feel like pounding my head against a wall during these movies, especially ones that are live action/animation mash-ups.  This wasn't too painful and I am glad I bothered seeing it.  Ian loved it (mind you, he is 11) and it was nice to get out to see something together that we actually both enjoyed.
Hop (2011)

No comments: