Friday, April 08, 2011

Toy Story (1995)

Its been awhile since I have watched this movie in its entirety. Its usually just on in the background while I do "Mom" stuff, or I can hear it from the back seat of my car while driving.  It was nice to just sit and watch it this time.  I don't think Toy Story ever really gets old.  I still remember the first time I saw it, before I even had kids, and I knew it was something special.  The characters were so lovable, a nice little adventure, but most of all, it was different.  Not the usual princess meets the boy story.  For once it wasn't a romance, but a real adventure, for all kinds of kids (and adults) I feel just as strongly about it today as I did the first time I saw it.  I loved it then, and loved it again tonight! Oh, and I am assuming everyone that is reading this has seen it...but if for some reason you haven't....you totally should!
Toy Story (1995)

No comments: