Saturday, April 30, 2011

I Like Killing Flies (2004)

I loved this movie.  Not just because it takes place in New York, though thats clearly a large part of it.  Its an interesting documentary about a restaurant called Shopsin's.  Its quirky, but interesting.  Kenny Shopsin, the owner of the restaurant is an interesting character. I think interesting is just the best word I can use, I know its weak...but I can't come up with anything better right now.  Just watch the damn movie and you will see why! I don't know if I would actually have the courage to actually eat at the restaurant...but I wouldn't mind checking it out one of my trips to NY.  Not sure if I have it in me to try one of the unique dishes (though Mac and Cheese pancakes does interest me) but maybe...
I Like Killing Flies

No comments: