Sunday, April 10, 2011

Toy Story 3 (2010)

Ah....of course, to follow up Toy Story....logic would tell you that tonight I watched Toy Story 2, but nope. Couldn't find the disc, and besides that. Toy Story 2 is not my favorite adventure in the series.  I liked it of course, but didn't love it like I love the first and last.  Now about this heartwrenching movie....maybe its not so bad if you don't have kids.  Maybe its not even so bad if you have younger kids....but if you have kids that are just about ready to "age out" of playing imaginary games with their toys, this one hurts.  I don't mean like, it might bring a tear.....I mean I cried so hard the first time that I gave myself a headache, and the second time??? Not much better.  This was probably my 5th full viewing and I finally only cried a little at the end. This was by far, my favorite movie of the year last year.  I can't think of another that I could sit through as many times as I am sure I will sit through this one.  Its a great story, which you don't always find in the 3rd in a series.  But for real....this one really works.  If you have seen any of the others, and have gotten attached to these characters, this is just so good.  I wish I could be more eloquent, but I just love it.  That's it. Plain and simple. See it. You must.
Toy Story 3 (2010)

No comments: